Lemon Law Honda Pilot
It’s Great for Carrying Extra Family and Friends, but …
If Your 2016 or Newer Honda Pilot Starts Acting Like a “Lemon,” It Could Leave You with Extra Baggage.
As a three-row SUV with seating for up to eight, the Honda Pilot has what Californians are looking for — plenty of room to pack up friends, family, pets and belongings to enjoy all The Golden State has to offer. With its solid engine, quality mechanical components and fuel efficiency, it’s a practical and reliable way to explore cliff-lined beaches, redwood forests and beautiful mountain scenery.
But if your warrantied new or CPO 2016 or newer Honda Pilot starts jerking, hesitating or stalling as you cruise up and down the coast, it could put all your extra friends and family at risk while driving … and have you wondering if you purchased a lemon.
When issues arise, calling the Lemon Law experts at Strategic Legal Practices should be your first step.
As one of California’s premier Lemon Law litigators, our Lemon Law attorneys will look into your specific case and fight for your rights! With safety recalls already issued for 2016 and newer Honda Pilots, Strategic Legal Practices (slpattorney.com) can help determine if your SUV meets the more serious Lemon Law requirements, and help you get any compensation you’re entitled to through a Lemon Law buyback — a refund or replacement vehicle, plus any other costs you may have incurred.
If your Honda Pilot exhibits any of these issues, you may be ready to file your Lemon Law claim.
Not all issues with a new or CPO Honda Pilot merit filing a Lemon Law claim in California. Many can be fixed at your local dealer. But if your SUV consistently shows problems that impact its ride, comfort, drivability and safety, the Lemon Law lawyers at Strategic Legal Practices are ready to guide you through California’s Lemon Law process. Here are just some of the annoying, yet potentially dangerous issues, you should be aware of.
- Rough running
- Clogged fuel injectors
- Excessive oil consumption
- Faulty variable cylinder management
- Catalytic converter failure
- Fouled spark plugs
- Erratic idle speed
- Camshaft failure
- Shaking or jerking while shifting
- Fluid and gas tank leaks
- Radiator failure
- Difficult shifting between gears
- Heat buildup between the countershaft
and secondary shaft gears
- Warped brake rotors
- Excessive vibration while braking
- Faulty brake pad shims
- Clunking noises while braking
- Sensor issues leading to faulty codes
- Navigation system stops working
- Infotainment system problems
- Instrument panel blacks out
- Faulty light switch connector
Let Strategic Legal Practices help you determine if you have a lemon law case.
- Do you have documented proof that you have tried to have significant defects in your warrantied new or CPO 2016-2020 Honda Pilot repaired by the manufacturer or authorized dealer, but have been refused service?
- Has the manufacturer been unable to repair your car after a reasonable number of repair attempts?
- Has the manufacturer or authorized dealer not offered you a loaner car until the problems are resolved?
- Has the manufacturer not made any reimbursement for related expenses?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it’s a strong indication that your Honda Pilot SUV falls under the Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty act, better known as California’s Lemon Law.
That’s why Strategic Legal Practices encourages you to reach out to see if you’re entitled to a vehicle buyback, a replacement or a cash settlement.
Strategic Legal Practices is dedicated to battling corporations and defending drivers like you.
Our founder, attorney Payam Shahian, was once a leading defense attorney for a major auto manufacturer, successfully defending them against numerous law complaints. So successful in fact, that when he left the company to enter private practice and serve individual car owners like you, the manufacturer sought to prevent him from representing complainants. They lost.
With a 99% success rate, you can trust Payam Shahian and the Lemon Law experts at Strategic Legal Practices to fight for your rights. We strongly encourage you to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation today.