Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website of Strategic Legal Practices, APC (“SLP”). By accessing or using SLP’s website you indicate that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then do not use this website.
This website conveys general information about SLP and is not legal advice. Do not act upon any information on this website without seeking advice from a lawyer licensed in your state or country.
As used herein, “you” means anyone who accesses and/or uses SLP’s website, including individuals acting on behalf of a corporation, partnership, or other entity.
No Attorney-Client Relationship and No Legal Advice
This website is a communication directed to the general public concerning the availability of SLP for professional employment. The information and materials made available on this website have been prepared by SLP for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter, or to answer specific legal problems you may have. No recipients of content from this website, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the website without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient’s state. The content of this website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. SLP expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this website.
While we try to ensure the accuracy of the information, we cannot guarantee that all of the information is accurate. You should be aware that the law is constantly changing and varies by circumstance. Therefore, information on a given law or legal issue may not be current or apply to your particular situation. You should not act or refrain from acting upon this information without seeking the advice of professional counsel in your geographical area. Viewing and use of any of the information on this site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and SLP.
Please be advised that by providing us with your telephone number you are agreeing to allow us to communicate with you via text. You may opt out of receiving texts from us at any time. Please be advised that contacting us does not mean that we are your attorneys or that we will agree to represent you. Any communications we receive from you will be kept confidential. Moreover, any such information shall not prevent SLP from representing parties adverse to the sender of such information. We accept clients only after a written agreement on representation has been agreed to and signed by the prospective client and SLP.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Licenses to Practice
Unless otherwise noted, SLP attorneys are admitted to practice only in California.
SLP Intellectual Property
All content included on this website, or incorporated by association, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, and images, are used with permission or are the property of SLP, its strategic alliances, clients, or contributors. No portion may be reproduced in whole or in part without express permission. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited. We do not necessarily endorse, and are not responsible for, any content that may be accessed through this website.
Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this website is prohibited without SLP’s prior written permission.
Descriptions of Prior Representations and Client Testimonials
This website may include descriptions of SLP’s representations of clients, including successful litigation victories. Please note that the results discussed herein are fact-dependent and such results may not indicate how likely success will be in another matter.
This website may also include testimonials from current or prior clients. SLP does not guarantee the accuracy of such testimonials, and in no event shall such testimonials constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
No Warranty and No Liability
SLP provides the information on its website “as-is” and without representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied. To the full extent permissible under applicable law, SLP disclaims all implied warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
SLP does not represent or warrant that the information on its website is or will be current, complete, or accurate. SLP further does not represent or warrant that its website will be free from errors or malicious code, or will function to meet your needs or as SLP intends.
By using SLP’s website, you agree that, to the extent permissible by law, SLP is not liable to you or others for any damages under any theory arising from this website, your access to or use of this website, or your reliance on any information on this website.
While we endeavor to create a secure and reliable website, SLP is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of information on the website, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. You must make your own determination regarding these matters. This website may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. You are solely responsible for the security, confidentiality, integrity and use of all messages and/or content that you transmit to the website.
- Prohibited Conduct
You agree to only use SLP’s website for purposes that are lawful and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any applicable law, rules, or regulations. You may not:
- use SLP’s website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website or the computer systems or networks for the website through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- upload, post, email or transmit, or otherwise make available through SLP’s website any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful content;
- upload, post, email or transmit, or otherwise make available through the website any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the permission of the owner to post such content;
- upload, post, email or transmit, or otherwise make available through the Site any materials that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law;
- run Mail list, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on SLP’s website;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the website, including to engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining content or other information;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activities conducted on the website, including to utilize framing techniques to enclose any Content or other proprietary information, place pop-up windows over the website’s pages, or otherwise affect the display of the website’s pages;
- impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of any materials;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the website;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the website or collect information about its users for any unauthorized purpose;
- submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by SLP, any of its affiliates or any third parties;
- use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose (including, without limitation, in violation of any United States federal and state laws or regulations, or equivalent laws or regulations in foreign jurisdictions);
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
- use the website for any commercial purpose whatsoever other than for your personal use.
Responsibility for Content
Strategic Legal Practices, APC is responsible for the content on this website. Its address is:
1840 Century Park E #430 , Los Angeles, CA 90067
 We want people to send in their repair orders right away without speaking to an attorney. I know these are not confidential but don’t want it to confuse them.
 See the revised language and let me know if that works for you.