SLP is the Leading California Lemon Law Firm with over a 99% Success Rate
If you’ve purchased or leased a lemon, you are likely frustrated and need support. You’ve gone back to the dealership multiple times, and they still can’t tell you what is wrong with your vehicle. While the dealership says you just need to keep trying, at this point, you are ready to move on.
Strategic Legal Practices can help.
5 Key Facts about Strategic Legal Practices
Lots of law firms advertise that they handle cases under California’s lemon law. So, why should you choose Strategic Legal Practices to help you? Here are just some of the reasons why thousands of clients have entrusted their cases to our attorneys:
- We Focus Our Practice on Lemon Law Cases. Unlike many other law firms, we focus our practice on lemon law cases. In fact, we were one of the first law firms in California to do so. This focus helps us get the best outcome for our clients.
- We’ve Won Cases Against All Major Manufacturers. Our law firm’s goal is to obtain the best outcome possible for our clients. We hold the large companies accountable when they fail to meet their legal obligations to you. Our Managing Partner’s background and experience in dealing with these large vehicle manufactures will help you.
- Our Firm’s Founder Used to Be a Defense Lawyer for Ford. Before becoming an advocate for consumers, the Firm’s’ founder, Payam Shahian, worked as a defense lawyer for prominent car manufacturer. This experience affords our firm a unique insight into how companies, such as this prominent car manufacturer, defend against lemon law claims and we are able to use this experience to help you.
- Our Philosophy is Simple: Our Clients Come First. When you become a client of Strategic Legal Practices, your case becomes our priority. You can reach our multilingual staff 24/7; and, if your lawyer or case manager is not available immediately, you can expect to hear back the same day.
- We Provide No-Cost Representation. We represent our clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that it costs nothing upfront to hire us for your California lemon law claim, and it means that we don’t charge any fees unless we help you obtain a refund, cash settlement, or replacement vehicle.
Winning a California lemon law case is not easy. It requires a thorough understanding of the law and intimate familiarity with how auto manufacturers defend against their customers’ claims. However, with our experience on both sides of California lemon law cases, we are in a unique position to help our clients recover the financial compensation they deserve.
Schedule a Free Consultation about Your California Lemon Law Claim
Do you have a California lemon law claim? If so, we encourage you to contact us for more information. To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation at your convenience, please call 888-757-5366 or contact us online today.