Filing a Successful California Lemon Law Claim Isn’t Easy. Fortunately, You Can Hire an Experienced Alameda Lemon Law Attorney for Free
You purchased or leased a vehicle, and you have been living in a nightmare since then. You have taken your vehicle to the dealership for repairs multiple times, and the dealership is still saying there is nothing it can do to take care of the problems with your new (or used) car, truck, van, or SUV. If this sounds familiar, it is time for you to speak with an Alameda lemon law attorney.
What You Need to Know about Dealing with the Manufacturer or Dealer in California
If you have a claim under California’s lemon law, you are entitled to a refund, replacement vehicle, or cash settlement from the manufacturer. But, to secure this remedy, you will need to deal with the manufacturer or dealer directly. This can be a long, challenging, and frustrating process, as you might expect. Fortunately, you can hire an Alameda lemon law attorney to help you.
Why should you hire an attorney instead of handling your lemon law claim on your own? Here are some essential facts you need to know about dealing with the manufacturer or dealer:
- Even if you are clearly entitled to a remedy under California’s lemon law, the manufacturer or dealer will still dispute your claim. It will try to avoid giving you a refund or replacement vehicle by all means available, and it will make the process much more complex than necessary.
- The manufacturer or dealer will hand your claim over to its defense attorneys. Manufacturers and dealers have defense attorneys whose sole job is to handle lemon law claims. These attorneys know the law inside and out, and they will use even the smallest technicality to refuse a remedy.
- You can hire an Alameda lemon law attorney to deal with the manufacturer or dealer at no cost. Under California’s lemon law, manufacturers and dealers are required to pay claimants’ legal fees separately from their lemon law remedies. No risk, no up-front fees, no out-of-pocket costs—we only get paid if you win!
Evidence You Will Need to Prove Your Lemon Law Claim in Alameda
When pursuing a lemon law claim in Alameda, you will need various pieces of evidence to prove your legal rights. This includes evidence that your vehicle qualifies as a lemon, as well as evidence that supports your claim for your desired remedy. To handle your claim effectively, your Alameda lemon law attorney will need evidence including:
- Your service requests
- Your repair invoices
- Your vehicle’s warranty
- Your financing or lease agreement
- Any service contracts you have for your vehicle
- Your payment history on your loan or lease
- Your vehicle’s current mileage
Get Help from an Experienced Alameda Lemon Law Attorney
If you need to know more about filing a lemon law claim with your vehicle’s manufacturer or the dealer that sold you the vehicle, we encourage you to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation at Strategic Legal Practices. To speak with an experienced Alameda lemon law attorney as soon as possible, call 888-757-5366 or tell us how we can reach you online now.